1,056 Studio Apartments for rent in Washington, DC
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Washington (58)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Washington (143)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Washington (194)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Washington (150)
- Washington Accessible Apartments (177)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (536)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (298)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (344)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (575)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (597)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (192)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (572)
- Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (457)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (141)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (475)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (469)
- Hyattsville Studio Apartments (5)
- Arlington Studio Apartments (65)
- Glassmanor Studio Apartments (1)
- Silver Spring Studio Apartments (17)
- Chevy Chase Studio Apartments (5)
- Riverdale Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Adelphi Studio Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Studio Apartments (38)
- Capitol Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Temple Hills Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Washington?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Washington?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Washington?
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Washington living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Washington during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.