458 Studio Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (7)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (22)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (42)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (9)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (2)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Berkeley (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Berkeley (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (7)
- Emeryville Studio Apartments (6)
- Albany Studio Apartments (1)
- El Cerrito Studio Apartments (1)
- El Sobrante Studio Apartments (1)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (6)
- Oakland Studio Apartments (72)
- San Francisco Studio Apartments (224)
- Hercules Studio Apartments (4)
- Sausalito Studio Apartments (1)
- Strawberry Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Berkeley?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Berkeley?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Berkeley living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Berkeley during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.