999 Studio Apartments for rent in Emeryville, CA
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Emeryville (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Emeryville (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Emeryville (4)
- Berkeley Studio Apartments (11)
- Albany Studio Apartments (1)
- El Cerrito Studio Apartments (1)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (6)
- Oakland Studio Apartments (75)
- San Francisco Studio Apartments (225)
- Richmond Studio Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- San Leandro Studio Apartments (1)
- Sausalito Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Emeryville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Emeryville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Emeryville?
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Emeryville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Emeryville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.