608 Studio Apartments for rent in Oakland, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Oakland (13)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Oakland (38)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (56)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (133)
- Oakland Apartments with Garages (87)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (147)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (187)
- Oakland Apartments with Pools (34)
- Oakland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (123)
- Oakland Dog Friendly Apartments (151)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (29)
- Oakland Luxury Apartments (174)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (161)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oakland (54)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oakland (38)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (6)
- San Leandro Studio Apartments (3)
- Emeryville Studio Apartments (7)
- Berkeley Studio Apartments (11)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (1)
- San Francisco Studio Apartments (216)
- Hayward Studio Apartments (4)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (2)
- El Sobrante Studio Apartments (1)
- San Mateo Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Oakland?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oakland?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Oakland?
"Growing up in northern California has had a big influence on my love and respect for the outdoors. When I lived in Oakland, we would think nothing of driving to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz one day and then driving to the foothills of the Sierras the next day." - Tom Hanks
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Oakland living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Oakland during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.