261 Studio Apartments for rent in Redwood City, CA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Redwood City (4)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (6)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (23)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Redwood City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Redwood City Apartments with Parking (30)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (16)
- Redwood City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Redwood City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Redwood City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redwood City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redwood City (4)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (2)
- Belmont Studio Apartments (2)
- East Palo Alto Studio Apartments (2)
- San Mateo Studio Apartments (5)
- Palo Alto Studio Apartments (4)
- Hayward Studio Apartments (4)
- Burlingame Studio Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Studio Apartments (6)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (1)
- San Leandro Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Redwood City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Redwood City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Redwood City?
Nothing says paradise like blue skies and sunshine, and Redwood City, California has that in spades. This cozy California city of 75,000 is conveniently located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose and provides a vibrant, growing place to call home after the workaday grind. It’s got plenty of entertainment, retail, scenery and fluffy clouds to go around for everyone! Whether you're new in town or moving across town, finding a rental home in Redwood City can be daunting. From the suspicious...
Having trouble with Craigslist Redwood City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Redwood City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Redwood City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.