2,921 Apartments for rent in Arlington, VA with Garages
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (77)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (220)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (162)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (178)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (253)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (141)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (219)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (167)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (42)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (211)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Garages (2)
- Alexandria Apartments with Garages (92)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Garages (3)
- Falls Church Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brookmont Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Garages (3)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (354)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Arlington?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Arlington apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.