2,575 Apartments for rent in Alexandria, VA with Garages
- Alexandria Accessible Apartments (60)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (146)
- Alexandria Apartments with Gyms (116)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (114)
- Alexandria Apartments with Parking (161)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (111)
- Alexandria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (149)
- Alexandria Dog Friendly Apartments (124)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (19)
- Alexandria Luxury Apartments (155)
- Alexandria Pet Friendly Apartments (124)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Garages (3)
- Groveton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (161)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Garages (10)
- National Harbor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Del Ray Apartments (8)
- London Park Apartments Apartments (9)
- Eisenhower East - Carlyle District Apartments (12)
- Braddock Road Metro Apartments (20)
- Larchmont Village Apartments West Apartments (4)
- Eisenhower Avenue-eisenhower West Apartments (3)
- Arlandria Apartments (3)
- Brookville - Seminary Valley Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Alexandria?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Alexandria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alexandria?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alexandria? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Alexandria apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.