151 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (68)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (175)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (119)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (145)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (143)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (199)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (105)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (175)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (148)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (33)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (181)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (103)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (109)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (28)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Arlington (56)
- Bailey's Crossroads Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seven Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Alexandria Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Lake Barcroft Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Friendship Heights Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (518)
- Huntington Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Arlington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Arlington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Arlington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Arlington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Arlington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.