2,732 Furnished Apartments for rent in Arlington, VA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (75)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (224)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (148)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (164)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (185)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (244)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (142)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (217)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (160)
- Arlington Furnished Luxury Apartments (29)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (213)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (163)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (36)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (27)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (6)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Arlington (14)
- Seven Corners Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (23)
- Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lincolnia Furnished Apartments (1)
- West Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (145)
- Huntington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chevy Chase Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Furnished Apartments (7)
- McLean Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Arlington?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Arlington can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Arlington as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.