4,695 Short-term Apartments for rent in Arlington, VA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (74)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (215)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (146)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (164)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (186)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (244)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (147)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (214)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (168)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (45)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (226)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Seven Corners Short-term Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Short-term Apartments (47)
- Falls Church Short-term Apartments (12)
- Lincolnia Short-term Apartments (1)
- Washington Short-term Apartments (129)
- Huntington Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chevy Chase Short-term Apartments (2)
- Idylwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Annandale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Bethesda Short-term Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Arlington?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Arlington takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.