348 Studio Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (68)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (191)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (119)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (148)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (165)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (208)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (125)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (196)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (32)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (182)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (151)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Arlington (5)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Arlington (36)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Arlington (45)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington (34)
- Seven Corners Studio Apartments (1)
- Alexandria Studio Apartments (37)
- Falls Church Studio Apartments (7)
- Friendship Heights Village Studio Apartments (2)
- West Falls Church Studio Apartments (1)
- Washington Studio Apartments (237)
- Huntington Studio Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Village Studio Apartments (3)
- Chevy Chase Studio Apartments (1)
- Annandale Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Arlington?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Arlington living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Arlington during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.