146 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington (111)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (69)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (193)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (126)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (149)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (163)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (216)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (128)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (197)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (151)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (30)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (178)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (154)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (20)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (87)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (106)
- Bailey's Crossroads 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seven Corners 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Alexandria 1 Bedroom Apartments (104)
- Lake Barcroft 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Falls Church 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Lincolnia 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Friendship Heights Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Falls Church 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Washington 1 Bedroom Apartments (469)
- Huntington 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Arlington?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Arlington?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Arlington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.