110 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Arlington, VA
- Arlington Apartments under $1,200 (1)
- Arlington Apartments under $1,400 (3)
- Arlington Apartments under $1,600 (15)
- Arlington Apartments under $1,800 (37)
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (99)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (79)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington (17)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Arlington (49)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (67)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (179)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (119)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (141)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (141)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (199)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (105)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (143)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (33)
- Arlington Luxury Apartments (176)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (145)
- Bailey's Crossroads Cheap Apartments (2)
- Alexandria Cheap Apartments (78)
- Falls Church Cheap Apartments (20)
- Lincolnia Cheap Apartments (3)
- West Falls Church Cheap Apartments (5)
- Washington Cheap Apartments (145)
- Chevy Chase Cheap Apartments (3)
- Idylwood Cheap Apartments (1)
- Annandale Cheap Apartments (4)
- Bethesda Cheap Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Arlington?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Arlington?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Arlington?
Just across the Potomac River, sits a city filled with old colonial homes and steeped in American history. Arlington, Virginia may be known for the Pentagon and the National Cemetery but beyond the tourist attractions and landmarks, it is a bustling, hip city.
When starting out in this new city, there is something cozy, yet cool, about Arlington. Tree-lined streets lend themselves to high-rise apartments as well as colonial-inspired homes. Boutiques and trendy eateries share the same sidewalk as restaurants and neighbors here exchange conversation on bike paths as well as the Metro.
Cost of living: Rent can be a bit pricey but those moving should consider Arlington’s proximity to D.C., its abundance of culture and the ability to commute using the Metro, which can save on a car payment/insurance. It is also a good walking city, so what you pay in rent, you save on transportation because you can walk to dinner, shopping and entertainment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Arlington takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Arlington by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Arlington in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Arlington.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Arlington. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Arlington.