2,317 Apartments for rent in Kingstowne, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Parking (10)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kingstowne Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kingstowne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kingstowne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Franconia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Newington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Garages (6)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Springfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Huntington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Alexandria Apartments with Garages (97)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Kingstowne?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Kingstowne?
"Carry me back to old Virginny / There's where the cotton and the corn and tatoes grow." (- Virginia state song)
Kingstowne, Virginia is a master-planned community in the suburbs of Washington D.C. It has a population of 15,556 and is surrounded by Springfield, Alexandria and Lorton, Virginia, making it a highly desirable place for young families to move and older couples to retire. It has a town center that offers an office and retail hub for the whole county, and there are lots of subdivisions with apartment complexes, condo rentals, homes and townhomes.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kingstowne? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Kingstowne apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.