329 Condos for rent in Cambridge, MA
- Cambridge Accessible Apartments (19)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Cambridge Apartments with Garages (37)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (113)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (100)
- Cambridge Apartments with Pools (17)
- Cambridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Cambridge Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Cambridge Furnished Apartments (22)
- Cambridge Luxury Apartments (130)
- Cambridge Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
Do you need a helping hand scoring your dream dwellings in the Baked Bean State? Luckily, we’re here to help. All you have to do is peruse the following light reading material, and get ready to start living the high life in Cambridge…See more
Finding condos for rent in Cambridge is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Cambridge may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Cambridge that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.