560 Apartments for Rent in Denver, CO with Balconies
- Denver Accessible Apartments (195)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (439)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (332)
- Denver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (488)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (690)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (295)
- Denver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (545)
- Denver Dog Friendly Apartments (698)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (98)
- Denver Luxury Apartments (646)
- Denver Pet Friendly Apartments (709)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Commerce City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Welby Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cherry Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (180)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Denver?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Denver?
"The bright lights of Denver are shinin' like diamonds, like ten thousand jewels in the sky." (-Willie Nelson, "Denver").
Denver, the Mile-High City. It’s as if everything here is at its pinnacle. The sun is practically always shining, everyone’s happy and fit, and the economy—unlike so many other locales in the U.S.—is soaring. Denver also claims a handful of universities, three highly successful major league sports teams, a spattering of breweries (both macro and micro), and an increasingly efficient mass transit system. There are many, many reasons to move to this old trading post just east of the Rocky Mountains.
Having trouble with Craigslist Denver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Denver renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.