161 Studio Apartments for Rent in Denver, CO
- Denver Accessible Apartments (193)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (568)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (480)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (331)
- Denver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (497)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (739)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (298)
- Denver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (576)
- Denver Dog Friendly Apartments (714)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (94)
- Denver Luxury Apartments (663)
- Denver Pet Friendly Apartments (717)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Denver (18)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Denver (115)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Denver (147)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Denver (108)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (3)
- Aurora Studio Apartments (17)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (3)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (3)
- Thornton Studio Apartments (3)
- Westminster Studio Apartments (1)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (3)
- Wheat Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (3)
- Highlands Ranch Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Denver?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Denver?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Denver?
"The bright lights of Denver are shinin' like diamonds, like ten thousand jewels in the sky." (-Willie Nelson, "Denver").
Denver, the Mile-High City. It’s as if everything here is at its pinnacle. The sun is practically always shining, everyone’s happy and fit, and the economy—unlike so many other locales in the U.S.—is soaring. Denver also claims a handful of universities, three highly successful major league sports teams, a spattering of breweries (both macro and micro), and an increasingly efficient mass transit system. There are many, many reasons to move to this old trading post just east of the Rocky Mountains.
Having trouble with Craigslist Denver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Denver living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Denver during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.