724 Cheap Apartments for rent in Denver, CO
- Denver Accessible Apartments (174)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (485)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (371)
- Denver Apartments with Gyms (346)
- Denver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (436)
- Denver Apartments with Parking (559)
- Denver Apartments with Pools (295)
- Denver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (450)
- Denver Dog Friendly Apartments (598)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (49)
- Denver Luxury Apartments (511)
- Denver Pet Friendly Apartments (601)
- Commerce City Cheap Apartments (1)
- Aurora Cheap Apartments (55)
- Englewood Cheap Apartments (12)
- Centennial Cheap Apartments (14)
- Thornton Cheap Apartments (18)
- Northglenn Cheap Apartments (7)
- Westminster Cheap Apartments (17)
- Littleton Cheap Apartments (3)
- Lone Tree Cheap Apartments (13)
- Highlands Ranch Cheap Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Denver?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Denver?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Denver?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Denver?
"The bright lights of Denver are shinin' like diamonds, like ten thousand jewels in the sky." (-Willie Nelson, "Denver").
Denver, the Mile-High City. It’s as if everything here is at its pinnacle. The sun is practically always shining, everyone’s happy and fit, and the economy—unlike so many other locales in the U.S.—is soaring. Denver also claims a handful of universities, three highly successful major league sports teams, a spattering of breweries (both macro and micro), and an increasingly efficient mass transit system. There are many, many reasons to move to this old trading post just east of the Rocky Mountains.
Having trouble with Craigslist Denver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Denver takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Denver by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Denver in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Denver.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Denver. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Denver.