679 Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (20)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (46)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (19)
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (55)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (79)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (30)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (86)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (2)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Slope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Aloha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Beaverton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Beaverton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Beaverton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Beaverton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Beaverton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.