2,769 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (45)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (72)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (32)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (79)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (26)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (43)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (20)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Beaverton (2)
- West Slope Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Cedar Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Raleigh Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oak Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rockcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Beaverton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Beaverton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Beaverton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Beaverton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Beaverton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.