938 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beaverton (16)
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (12)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (28)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (41)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (20)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (41)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (18)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Beaverton (17)
- Tigard 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Haven-Sylvan 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oak Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bethany 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hillsboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lake Oswego 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Wilsonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Portland 1 Bedroom Apartments (157)
- Milwaukie 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Beaverton?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Beaverton?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Beaverton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Beaverton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.