1,067 Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (48)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (70)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (76)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (10)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (12)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (3)
- Tualatin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Beaverton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Beaverton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Beaverton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Beaverton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.