1,487 Short-term Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (55)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (79)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (30)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (86)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Aloha Short-term Apartments (4)
- Tigard Short-term Apartments (4)
- Oak Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Short-term Apartments (4)
- Sherwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hillsboro Short-term Apartments (14)
- Lake Oswego Short-term Apartments (4)
- Wilsonville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Portland Short-term Apartments (84)
- Milwaukie Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Beaverton?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Beaverton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beaverton?
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Beaverton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.