1,106 Apartments for rent in Beaverton, OR with Move-in Specials
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beaverton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (48)
- Beaverton Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Beaverton Apartments with Parking (70)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Beaverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Beaverton Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Beaverton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Beaverton Luxury Apartments (76)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Tigard Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Tualatin Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Move-in Specials (5)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Portland Apartments with Move-in Specials (46)
- West Linn Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Vancouver Apartments with Move-in Specials (7)
- Gresham Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
Lace up those sneakers--not only is Beaverton, OR a sporty outdoor enthusiast's haven, it's also home to the Nike headquarters!
Beaverton got its name from the large number of beaver dams in the bodies of water near the settlement. It's these waters, along with the rolling hills and lush forests found within and just outside of Beaverton, that still attract newcomers yearning for the outdoors. Situated between the metropolis of Portland and the Oregon coast, Beaverton offers residents a full nightlife as well as plenty of lazy days by the sea. Within the city, more than 100 parks and green spaces, miles and miles of hiking trails, and bike paths galore have made an active lifestyle the hallmark of a Beaverton resident. Beaverton is just seven miles west of Portland, in the heart of the Tualatin River Valley, and is home to about 90,000 residents. It's the state's sixth largest city and is known as a family-friendly city for its many parks and well-planned neighborhoods. Plenty of Portlandites make the trek west, though, thanks to Beaverton's shopping district, which is the largest in west metropolitan Portland.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beaverton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Beaverton apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Beaverton apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.