Find More Rentals By
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (193)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (719)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (470)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (320)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (472)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (705)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (449)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (592)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (842)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (77)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1172)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (854)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Pineville, NC Apartments (19)
- Matthews, NC Apartments (22)
- Mint Hill, NC Apartments (18)
- Stallings, NC Apartments (6)
- Huntersville, NC Apartments (51)
- Mount Holly, NC Apartments (10)
- Belmont, NC Apartments (15)
- Harrisburg, NC Apartments (17)
- Fort Mill, SC Apartments (1)
- Indian Trail, NC Apartments (31)
- Cramerton, NC Apartments (8)
- Lake Wylie, SC Apartments (5)
- Concord, NC Apartments (119)
- Cornelius, NC Apartments (31)
- Davidson, NC Apartments (13)
- India Hook, SC Apartments (4)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Johnson & Wales University-Charlotte?
The average rent for an apartment near Johnson & Wales University-Charlotte is $2,080.