4,295 Apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC with Gyms
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (147)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (443)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (303)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (276)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (439)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (411)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (348)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (601)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (38)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (763)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (605)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Matthews Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stallings Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Huntersville Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Charlotte?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Charlotte?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Charlotte renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.