2,593 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charlotte (234)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (167)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (581)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (408)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (295)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (356)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (604)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (416)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (445)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (734)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (58)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (948)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (741)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (34)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (267)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (257)
- Matthews 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Mint Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Huntersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Belmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fort Mill 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Indian Trail 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cramerton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tega Cay 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Cornelius 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Charlotte?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Charlotte?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Charlotte offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Charlotte, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.