Find More Rentals By
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (195)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (729)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (471)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (322)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (471)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (709)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (454)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (600)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (851)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (80)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1183)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (864)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Pineville, NC Apartments (20)
- Matthews, NC Apartments (20)
- Mint Hill, NC Apartments (18)
- Stallings, NC Apartments (6)
- Huntersville, NC Apartments (51)
- Mount Holly, NC Apartments (11)
- Belmont, NC Apartments (15)
- Harrisburg, NC Apartments (17)
- Fort Mill, SC Apartments (1)
- Indian Trail, NC Apartments (31)
- Cramerton, NC Apartments (8)
- Riverview, SC Apartments (3)
- Lake Wylie, SC Apartments (7)
- Concord, NC Apartments (119)
- Cornelius, NC Apartments (35)
- Davidson, NC Apartments (12)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Central Piedmont Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Central Piedmont Community College is $2,070.