298 Cheap Apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (143)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (473)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (335)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (261)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (299)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (488)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (464)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (387)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (664)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (48)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (835)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (679)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Charlotte?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Charlotte?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Charlotte?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Finding cheap apartments in Charlotte takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Charlotte by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Charlotte in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Charlotte.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Charlotte. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Charlotte.