- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (193)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (739)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (324)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (468)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (703)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (446)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (607)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (845)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (79)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1177)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (857)
- Pineville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Matthews Apartments with Garages (10)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (11)
- Stallings Apartments with Garages (1)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (21)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Garages (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (8)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (13)
- Indian Trail Apartments with Garages (12)
- Cramerton Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Charlotte?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Charlotte apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.