- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (193)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (719)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (470)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (320)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (472)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (705)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (449)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (592)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (842)
- Charlotte Furnished Luxury Apartments (67)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1172)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (854)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (28)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (36)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (29)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Charlotte (7)
- Pineville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Belmont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (3)
- Davidson Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kannapolis Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rock Hill Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westport Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Charlotte?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Furnished apartments in Charlotte can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Charlotte as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.