283 Studio Apartments for rent in Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (147)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (443)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (303)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (250)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (276)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (439)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (411)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (348)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (601)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (38)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (763)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (605)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Charlotte (63)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Charlotte (61)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charlotte (56)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Charlotte?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Charlotte?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Charlotte living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Charlotte during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.