- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (193)
- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (731)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (462)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (320)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (466)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (697)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (451)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (597)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (843)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (78)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1161)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (310)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (373)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Charlotte (416)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Charlotte (90)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Stallings Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Huntersville Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Mount Holly Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Harrisburg Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fort Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Indian Trail Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Charlotte?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Charlotte?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Charlotte should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Charlotte may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Charlotte. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.