441 Apartments in Atlanta
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atlanta (348)
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (183)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (613)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (324)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (370)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (443)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (681)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (395)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (559)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (551)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (123)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (742)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (557)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (46)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (385)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (357)
- Druid Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hapeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Vinings 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Druid Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Decatur 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- College Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Smyrna 2 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- North Decatur 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Brookhaven 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Atlanta?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Atlanta?
How expensive are studio apartments in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Atlanta are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Atlanta near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Atlanta that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.