5,104 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (164)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (450)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (255)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (332)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (350)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (482)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (340)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (409)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (415)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (81)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (506)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (289)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (293)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (148)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Atlanta (97)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hapeville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- East Point Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gresham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- College Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- North Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Atlanta?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Atlanta?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Atlanta should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Atlanta may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Atlanta. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.