323 Cheap Apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (166)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (459)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (271)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (344)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (364)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (489)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (340)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (411)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (440)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (74)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (526)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (447)
- East Point Cheap Apartments (1)
- Vinings Cheap Apartments (5)
- North Druid Hills Cheap Apartments (2)
- Decatur Cheap Apartments (5)
- College Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Cheap Apartments (12)
- Brookhaven Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Cheap Apartments (1)
- Sandy Springs Cheap Apartments (6)
- Doraville Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Atlanta?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Atlanta?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Atlanta?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Atlanta takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Atlanta by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Atlanta in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Atlanta.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Atlanta. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Atlanta.