- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atlanta (292)
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (174)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (661)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (304)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (373)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (496)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (647)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (387)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (597)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (599)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (134)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (808)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (604)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (49)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (276)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (314)
- Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hapeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- East Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Vinings 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Gresham Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Smyrna 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- North Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Atlanta?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Atlanta?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Atlanta offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Atlanta, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.