- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (172)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (653)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (304)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (375)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (493)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (646)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (392)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (596)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (600)
- Atlanta Furnished Luxury Apartments (111)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (805)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (606)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (51)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (47)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Atlanta (47)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Atlanta (16)
- Hapeville Furnished Apartments (3)
- East Point Furnished Apartments (8)
- Vinings Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gresham Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Decatur Furnished Apartments (2)
- College Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Smyrna Furnished Apartments (3)
- North Decatur Furnished Apartments (3)
- Brookhaven Furnished Apartments (9)
- Mableton Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Atlanta?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Atlanta can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Atlanta as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.