471 Studio Apartments for rent in Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (172)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (517)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (305)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (372)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (415)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (568)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (367)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (444)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (459)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (98)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (613)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (470)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Atlanta (12)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Atlanta (94)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Atlanta (94)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atlanta (85)
- Decatur Studio Apartments (7)
- College Park Studio Apartments (2)
- North Atlanta Studio Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Studio Apartments (4)
- North Decatur Studio Apartments (1)
- Brookhaven Studio Apartments (1)
- Forest Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Belvedere Park Studio Apartments (2)
- Chamblee Studio Apartments (2)
- Sandy Springs Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Atlanta?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Atlanta?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Atlanta living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Atlanta during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.