- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (171)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (676)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (373)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (498)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (659)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (385)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (601)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (613)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (143)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (824)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (616)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hapeville Apartments with Garages (4)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (16)
- College Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (17)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Atlanta?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Atlanta apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.