- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (172)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (651)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (297)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (362)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (464)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (603)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (560)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (584)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (130)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (771)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (591)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Point Apartments with Pools (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Pools (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (4)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Decatur Apartments with Pools (30)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (34)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Atlanta?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Atlanta?
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Atlanta means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Atlanta could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.