545 Furnished Apartments for rent in Walnut Creek, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Walnut Creek (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Walnut Creek (4)
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (17)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (33)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Parking (52)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (44)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Contra Costa Centre Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (1)
- Moraga Furnished Apartments (1)
- Danville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Ramon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Benicia Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Walnut Creek?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Walnut Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Walnut Creek?
This song goes out to a good friend of mine /He lives life to the fullest, (yeah) every single day /Down in Oakland /I'm gonna find them /I'm gonna get them -- From "Down in Oakland" by the Transplants
Walnut Creek is in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 minutes away from Oakland in Northern California. It serves its purpose as an Oakland suburb for those who want to work in a big city but live in a smaller area. If living life to the fullest sounds good to you, check out the rental options here before you decide whether you want to join the growing number of residents who call Walnut Creek home. See more
Furnished apartments in Walnut Creek can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Walnut Creek as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.