711 Furnished Apartments for rent in Alameda, CA
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (7)
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (12)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (33)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (12)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Alameda (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Alameda (1)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (22)
- Piedmont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (11)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (2)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (65)
- Orinda Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Lorenzo Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Cerrito Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Alameda?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Alameda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
Furnished apartments in Alameda can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Alameda as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.