846 Furnished Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (54)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (97)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (54)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (2)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Fremont (1)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (1)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (5)
- Milpitas Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (7)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (9)
- East Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (2)
- Menlo Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fairview Furnished Apartments (1)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Fremont?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Fremont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Furnished apartments in Fremont can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fremont as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.