780 Apartments for Rent Near Roosevelt University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (156)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (1310)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (769)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (751)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1884)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1502)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (464)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1360)
- Chicago Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1550)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (117)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1721)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1657)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Cicero, IL Apartments (9)
- Berwyn, IL Apartments (13)
- Oak Park, IL Apartments (39)
- Burbank, IL Apartments (8)
- Forest Park, IL Apartments (7)
- Oak Lawn, IL Apartments (8)
- Elmwood Park, IL Apartments (8)
- Brookfield, IL Apartments (4)
- Chicago Ridge, IL Apartments (3)
- Maywood, IL Apartments (6)
- Broadview, IL Apartments (1)
- Justice, IL Apartments (2)
- Lincolnwood, IL Apartments (6)
- Calumet Park, IL Apartments (2)
- River Grove, IL Apartments (3)
- Harwood Heights, IL Apartments (2)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Roosevelt University?
The average rent for an apartment near Roosevelt University is $2,950.