74 Apartments for Rent in Chicago, IL with Move-in Specials
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (147)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (1221)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (716)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (714)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1768)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1403)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (441)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1253)
- Chicago Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1486)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (136)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1597)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1584)
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Chicago apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Chicago apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.