4,309 Apartments for rent in Chicago, IL with Gyms
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (144)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (873)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (562)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1443)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1032)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (305)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (944)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1252)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (75)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1089)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1323)
- Cicero Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Lawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Evanston Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chicago?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chicago?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chicago?
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chicago renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.