4,733 Apartments for rent in Chicago, IL with Garages
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (147)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (865)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (703)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1468)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1055)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (325)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (958)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1277)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (82)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1101)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1349)
- Berwyn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oak Lawn Apartments with Garages (3)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Garages (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Garages (6)
- Evanston Apartments with Garages (15)
- Dolton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Chicago?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Chicago?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chicago?
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Chicago apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.