3,148 Apartments for rent in Chicago, IL with Pools
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (143)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (1129)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (699)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (642)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1937)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1325)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1267)
- Chicago Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1526)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (92)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1406)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1649)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Lawn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Justice Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Grange Apartments with Pools (1)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Evanston Apartments with Pools (5)
- Schiller Park Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Chicago?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Chicago?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chicago?
"Maybe we can show government how to operate better as a result of better architecture. Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
Ah, Chicago, metropolis of the Midwest! Being the third largest city in the United States, Chicago is a major nerve center for business, culture, and entertainment. Though it’s no longer just a rest stop between the east and west coasts, the Big Onion still has a whole world to offer. From urban skyscrapers and honking taxis along Lakeshore Drive, to tree-lined streets and grassy parks, there is a niche for every taste. With almost 4 million people calling the windy city their home, though, finding your own place in the chaos can seem like a daunting task.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chicago? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Chicago means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Chicago could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.