80 Apartments for Rent Near Irvine Valley College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (12)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (134)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (140)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (82)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (165)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (199)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Irvine Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (32)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (269)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Tustin, CA Apartments (36)
- Laguna Woods, CA Apartments (36)
- North Tustin, CA Apartments (5)
- Lake Forest, CA Apartments (43)
- Aliso Viejo, CA Apartments (30)
- Newport Beach, CA Apartments (190)
- Laguna Hills, CA Apartments (13)
- Santa Ana, CA Apartments (47)
- Laguna Beach, CA Apartments (118)
- Orange, CA Apartments (61)
- Mission Viejo, CA Apartments (50)
- Costa Mesa, CA Apartments (61)
- Laguna Niguel, CA Apartments (75)
- Fountain Valley, CA Apartments (14)
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA Apartments (24)
- Anaheim, CA Apartments (93)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Irvine Valley College?
The average rent for an apartment near Irvine Valley College is $3,950.